The Montgomery County Fire Office said a firefighter was taken to the medical center immediately after falling through a ground.
SILVER SPRING, Md. — A single firefighter is in the healthcare facility right after he was harm battling a vacant dwelling hearth in Silver Spring Tuesday early morning.
Montgomery County firefighters were identified as to the 9600 block of Lorain Ave. in the vicinity of Brunett Avenue, N Hills Sligo Park for a documented hearth all over 6 a.m. Arriving crews identified flames coming from the home. The house was vacant and underneath renovation, firefighters mentioned.
Officials with the Montgomery County Hearth Section notify WUSA9 two firefighters fell by a floor though battling the blaze. A single of those people firefighters was taken to the medical center for treatment method, but that firefighter’s affliction is not recognized at this time. The second firefighter was not terribly harm, in accordance to the spokesperson
The result in of the fire has not been identified.
Crews remained on scene for several hours Tuesday morning finding the fire underneath control and extinguishing incredibly hot spots.
Supplemental specifics are not but accessible. We will update this tale as we find out more about this tale and extra details arrives into our newsroom.
Linked: Prince George’s County firefighter damage battling vacant property fireplace
Associated: House heater to blame for fire in Gaithersburg townhome